Monday, January 12, 2004

So, Paul O Neil's finally said what everybody pretty much knows anyway
(Ok, maybe not Rummy and Co. and certainly not Ann Coulter... I agree with Huey, she's actually a he - that damn adam's apple to big to miss)
Yep, for GWB and Co. invading was always part of the playbook
A reason was the only thing they needed and if you can't find one
well, heck, manufacture it!

Which leads me to a rant....

For my money, me thinks what GWB cares about is revenge

Saddam tried to kill his dad
Not only that! Saddam didn't have the good grace to wallow in defeat!
Nope, he couldn't keep his trap shut, kept claiming a great victory against the Good Old US of A

Now, for a good ole' frat boy from Yale, such a thing couldn't be allowed to stand
No fuckin' way
So, how do you shut him up?

Well, I got this whole huge army at my beck and call and I AM the President of the United States....
The rest is history

That's it, ladies and gents
The REAL BASIS for this whole sorry mess

A FRAT BOY WHO JUST HAD TO HAVE HIS REVENGE

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home